New things
I've added some new tricks to my repertoire! On Friday, during my bath, I discovered that my feet can reach my mouth! Now during bath or changing time, I am always grabbing my feet and putting my toes in my mouth. For the past week or so, I have also been helping Mommy with change time by holding my legs up in the air while she takes off my diaper and puts on a clean one. She has a hard time getting me to put my legs back down so she can do up the diaper though.
I am starting to really be able to move around. I can rotate myself 360 degrees while on my belly. I can do this really quickly now - and it's very useful when I want to look at something or someone that is behind me.
I have been spending some time in the exersaucer playing with the toys. I get really mad at the toys attached because it's hard to get them into my mouth! Mommy doesn't let me stay in it for too long at one time though because it's not good for me to be in the standing position for too long until I'm able to do it on my own.
Today for the first time, I lifted my arms up when mommy held out her arms to pick me up out of my exersaucer.
I am starting to really be able to move around. I can rotate myself 360 degrees while on my belly. I can do this really quickly now - and it's very useful when I want to look at something or someone that is behind me.
I have been spending some time in the exersaucer playing with the toys. I get really mad at the toys attached because it's hard to get them into my mouth! Mommy doesn't let me stay in it for too long at one time though because it's not good for me to be in the standing position for too long until I'm able to do it on my own.
Today for the first time, I lifted my arms up when mommy held out her arms to pick me up out of my exersaucer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home