Three Months!
Well,I had my 3 month doctor's appointment today. The doctor says I am just fine. My weight is 12 lbs, 12 oz and I am 23.4 inches long. That means I am on the 50th percentile which is average.
When I am laying on my tummy, I can lift myself up on my elbows, and hold my head at a 90 degree angle. I can also pull my knees in and stick my bum up in the air. I can roll over onto my back too, but I don't do it every time. Also when I am being held upright, I can hold my head up pretty good, with only an occasional wobble.
I am getting pretty smiley now too. When I am in a good mood, I have lots of smiles for everyone. I also enjoy making sounds, and like it when they are repeated back to me.
Mommy posted some more pictures on my photo site. just go to the links at the left of this page, and look at the folders "May Photos #2" and "June photos"
When I am laying on my tummy, I can lift myself up on my elbows, and hold my head at a 90 degree angle. I can also pull my knees in and stick my bum up in the air. I can roll over onto my back too, but I don't do it every time. Also when I am being held upright, I can hold my head up pretty good, with only an occasional wobble.
I am getting pretty smiley now too. When I am in a good mood, I have lots of smiles for everyone. I also enjoy making sounds, and like it when they are repeated back to me.
Mommy posted some more pictures on my photo site. just go to the links at the left of this page, and look at the folders "May Photos #2" and "June photos"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home